Hi, (Aitor, Henrique)

2011/6/19 Aitor SantamarĂ­a <aitor...@gmail.com>:
> Hello there,
>
> Sorry for this all delay...

No sweat, it wasn't urgent by any means ....

> With this all time since KEYB 2.0 was released, I have found / been
> notified / etc a couple of bugs, and would like to do a new release
> that fixes them all (if only I had so much time as I used to have). I
> also wanted to do a FreeDOS 1.1-style packing (WITH sources), so I'd
> have to look for the way it was made, and this all sort of things also
> do not contribuite for a quick solution. I hope however to put it at
> the top priority for this summer.

Summer is a good time for little projects.  ;-)

> I would appreciate if you could isolate wether it is KEYB related or
> DISPLAY related. What if you simply load DISPLAY and use MODE CON CP
> to try and change? I say this because KEYB does not (yet) use XMS, but
> DISPLAY does, and sounds af if it has something to do with it. So if
> the bug is in DISPLAY, and you could let me know the exact test case
> where it doesn't work, I would appreciate it.

IIRC, it was indeed a KEYB problem (crash!). Honestly, nobody seemed
too interested, so I forgot about it, and I didn't want to pester
Henrique too hard. Also, that P4 computer I was using then is
currently unplugged, so I have to (try to) hunt down that and plug it
back in. Ideally I would get a KVM, but other family issues have made
those plans, computers, and even Internet a bit messy (i.e.
misconfigured), so that's all a grind. Bah. I'm no hardware whiz (and
only slightly better with software, heh, ugh), so it's harder than it
sounds.

In short, I could probably? dig up my "i18n-DOS" (FreeDOS) floppy that
I tested with, if you think that'll help.

I don't know what could be wrong. Wasn't there some size-related limit
to each keyboard layout? Perhaps fiddling with KLIB would tell, but I
didn't check. Oh well. Let me know if you want me to test anything in
particular, I have a working USB floppy drive.   :-))