Hi,

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 12:59 PM, JPT <j.p...@gmx.net> wrote:

> the floppy had bad sectors. o.0
> The jemm crash when booting from the floppy vanished after writing the
> image again (on the same floppy).

Gah, annoying, but "it happens"!!   :-/

> But there still are some unresolved crashes from the old 1.0 CD.
> I put this topic on hold for a few days, but I will continue.

I don't know if wasting time on the 1.0 CD is worth it. In particular,
I've heard various times how it's network detection was buggy and
"hung" for various people. In short, don't expect even that to "just
work".

> And I will send the screenshots as soon I am sure there actually is a
> problem. There is no use sending screenshots of problems caused by a bad
> floppy.
>
> so please be patient for a few days.

No pressure, we just are surprised if even XMS / EMS "safe" didn't work.