Op 3-8-2011 0:51, Jack schreef:

> Re: my 25-Jun-2011 gall-bladder removal, the hospital has
> finally sent a $960 bill for my "co-pay" (amount not paid
> by my medical insurance company).   I sent a check today.

you missed a 'good' opportunity to visit Europe :)

Youtube lists some documentaries, guess Michael Moore's "SICKO" movie as
well. No comments on that movie hehe, would form a 100-responses thread.

All in all healthcare here in Europe is pretty decent and affordable,
despite waiting lists for some stuff and costs/contributions rising
quite fast. Yay privatizing things and insurance companies becoming a
man-in-the-middle.