Hi,

>> No, not at all - downloaded the manual exactly from the website:
>> http://www.icarosdesktop.com/icarosfiles/IcarosDesktop_manual.pdf
>>
>> Maybe try another PDF-reader?
I downloaded from there and it worked.

It would be interesting to try this in QEMU. I can just use QEMU in linux, but
has anyone gotten QEMU running
under hxrt? I got it to work about eighteen months ago but I don't remember
how. A bunch of windows .dll s
were required and hxldr needed special parameters. Again, I don't remember what
they were.