You've probably seen enough chatter already, so I'll keep this brief.
The FTP server testing is done, and I've released a new version of
mTCP.  Most of the changes were improvements to the FTP server.  IRCjr
now allows the user to edit their input before sending it, and the
default transfer mode for the FTP client is "passive", which is a better
choice for users behind firewalls.

The binaries and source code can be found at
http://code.google.com/p/mtcp/ .  As always, please contact me for
comments, suggestions for improvement, and bug reports.

Mike