There's only 13K upper mem free according to mem/c. I believe it is in one
block. And, iirc, all that most apps need is to be able to swap a 4k page
at a time. My guess is that jemmex doesn't implement ems in a way that fps
fbpro expects which is why it finds 0k free ems.

I'm using the same defaults in virtual box that are described in the
install howto.

-L