Mateusz Viste on 27 Sep 2012 08:16:47 +0200:
> Another question: how are you storing your files on your FreeDOS
> systems? As far as I'm concerned, I usually store games in a separate
> directory, and other stuff under a 'programs' directory. But maybe other
> categories would be needed? (like 'devel', 'emulator', etc...?)

I don't have any games but if I had, they would be in
'c:\games'.

Programs are in 'c:\prog' directory, with subdirectories such as
databases, editors, image viewers, LaTeX, sound, spreadsheets,
text viewers, etc.

The above is for files in use. As to the compressed files, they
are in a 'd:' partition, subdivided in dozens of categories.

Marcos

Marcos Fávero Florence de Barros
Campinas, Brazil