I can readily make you one. I'm not going to do it tonight, though. It is
new year's eve, after all.

Give me 24 hours and I'll provide a link to an ISO that you can download.
If you can give me some idea of what you plan to do with it I can better
accommodate you.

Be advised that FreeDOS will not be able to find any non-FAT partition on
your computer.

Bruce

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM, iw2evk <marinellucc...@tiscali.it> wrote:

> Hi at all,
>
> whath is the right and shorth procedure for create a freedos 1.1 booting
> live cd?
>
> Thanks
>
> iw2evk Roberto
>
> P.s have a good 2013!!
> --

 Sent from my meager, humble desktop computer.