Just booting a CD and getting to a FreeDOS prompt is something I can
provide without difficulty. If you want to build a custom CD of some sort
using FreeDOS as the OS you can use the instructions at
http://www.k1ea.com/hints/Creating_a_Bootable_DOS_CD_V%201.5.pdf

Depending on what drivers etc you want to load you will have to build your
own floppy disk image using Virtual Floppy Drive (VFD).

Bruce

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM, iw2evk <marinellucc...@tiscali.it> wrote:

> Hi at all,
>
> whath is the right and shorth procedure for create a freedos 1.1 booting
> live cd?
>
> Thanks
>
> iw2evk Roberto
>
> P.s have a good 2013!!
> --

 Sent from my meager, humble desktop computer.