What I sent you is not a CD image. You have to build the image first using
mkBootableCD.bat, then burn the resulting file myCD.iso.

It seems unlikely that this will work on a Linux machine. If you can't find
a Windows machine then someone else will have to help you.

Sorry,
Bruce

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:56 AM, iw2evk <marinellucc...@tiscali.it> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> i've download your package, but i've a problem.
> I running Pupy linux lucid, so the package don't start (also if i use
> WINE).
> I've download and extract files on root, then ,with my cd editor i've
> burned
> the contents of folder Images with subfolder, but when i boot from cd
> nothing appear.The notebook seem dead (search on cd and hang up, no
> isolinux
> start).
> I suppose i due setting some command for make the cd bootable, but PBurn
> don't display this command.
> Can you create for me a zip file with right iso image (in dos add FDAPM and
> last DEVLOAD version) , so i can burn directly the cd?
>
> P.s. i suppose can be intersting also for others users ,and can be place in
> Fd distro page under description "FD 1.1. LIVE CD ONLY".
>
> Thanks
>
> Roberto
> --

 Sent from my meager, humble desktop computer.