I'm using a DOS Program since the years '80ties for Personal Accounting.
The name of the Program is PF2 (Personal Finances 2) and it was
downloaded from the internal IBM Tools.
The program worked perfectly startig from DOS 3.0 till Windodows
XP SP3.
No way to get it running under Windows 7, in full screen mode.
That's the reason why I'm considering Free Dos, but I need some hints
on how to insall it on  my Windows 7  Notebook.
My notebook is presently running under W7 Professional with the "XP Mode"
feature.
I need to quicly switch from  the above DOS Program to other utilities
commonly running in W7, therefore any "dual boot" or "dual boot like"
installation is not practical.
The best would be to have a "DOS window" running the DOS task
in full screen mode and be able to switch (and tranfer data) to other
applications commonly running in other W7 windows.
Please let me know if the above is possible with Free DOS and how
to manage the Free DOS installation to obtain it.
If not please suggest me the most practical way (if any !) to manage
a DOS task and a Windows task without rebooting any time.
Thanks for helping and best rgds.    Giorgio