Hi,

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM, dos386 <dos...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> It does not run on DOS
>> only Linux & Windows (and should build on any modern
>> platform where SDL is available
>
> Can''t you make it HX compatible ? I'll test ...

I already tested. It already works there but needs MSVCRT (e.g. from
ReactOS 0.3.14; not newer 0.3.15, that won't work). You can avoid that
by building with OpenWatcom (untested but used to work, supposedly):

http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.15/README.Watcom

Though I have no idea if the other .DLLs need to be rebuilt also
(libpng, zlib), but probably yes. Also, no idea if Atomiks is using
any features that OpenWatcom doesn't support (i.e. GNU extensions or
certain parts of C99, which aren't working even with "-za99").

I should really try rebuilding it myself, but right now I'm a bit tired.   :-/