Hi,

UPX appears indeed in two repositories - IIRC I've put it into both
DEVEL and UTIL, since it seemed to fit both..

Of course I am interested in your isolinux image, although I don't fully
understand the benefits of using isolinux versus a 'normal' floppy
emulation?

To create the FDNPKG CD I use mkisofs, and feed it with a raw image of
the boot floppy I prepared:

mkisofs -input-charset cp437 -b boot.img -iso-level 1 -f -o all_cd.iso
cdroot

Could you tell how I would use your solution, and what improvements it
provides?

cheers,
Mateusz