1º. Undelete command.
2º. Boot with a Linux Live CD (like knoppix), some distros include TestDisk and
PhotoRec. It is very important that the restored files will be placed in an
alternative storage, not in the original, media. If files have not been
overwritten (i think DOS mark first name character as ? for avalable in FAT)
there is possible to recover.
There is also a versión for DOS: http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk

3.º Under Win exists Recuva easy to use: http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards.

El Domingo 10 de noviembre de 2013 13:46, Karen Lewellen