Hi
I'm new to freedos so please be patient.
I recently purchased an Acer Revo RL80,connected up and switched on.The
system started to load and then failed,leaving the message NO DRIVES
ASSIGNED CANNOT LOAD SHCDX33A !
I'm only left with the command prompt and have no idea how to continue.
I've tried to boot from the three options in the boot menu screen but with
no luck.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Stan