SD flash is a serial device similiar to rs232 but compact flash has the
same interface as
an ide hard drive.Pin for pin they are the same. SD chips are very slow
but cf are fast.
I used idecheck to clock a travelstar hard drive it was 7 mbs while a
Sandisk extreme iv clocked at
14 mbs. Then you add that there are zero head seeks and you get a nice
speed boost.
syscheck.exe reported a through put at over 2 gigs per sec.

Now why doesn't display work for vga.

DS.

-----

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052