Hi,

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Ralf Quint <freedos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/23/2015 7:02 PM, Rugxulo wrote:
>>
>> But what's the problem? It's not like 1.9 disappeared. It's still
>> mirrored in various places (not to mention iBiblio):
>
> Well, the source repository, with the latest daily/weekly builds is not
> accessible, mind you that the 1.9 version is now a few years old...

Who owns it? Necasek? Isn't he active on his OS/2 Museum site? He
shouldn't be too impossibly hard to get ahold of.

>> No idea what you're referring to. I haven't kept up literally at all.
>> I'm not subscribed to the newsgroups.
>
> Well, too bad, after all, you all are always referring to OW as the "go
> to" compiler for FreeDOS...

OW is a great compiler, but I just can't follow every piece of software.

>> Like Dennis said, there's an OW fork available on SourceForge, which
>> does have 2.0-pre binaries (even for DOS), that was updated last
>> month.
>>
> That's the problem, going by all the discussions that have been going
> on, it is not clear/certain that Jiri's fork is a proper working
> version, at least as far as (Free)DOS as a target is concerned...

I'd be surprised if FreeDOS got any love. I just assumed everyone was
more interested in boring things like Win64.  :-P