Hi,

I somehow stumbled upon this blog/website which seems to host a FD 1.1
bootable USB image (and tells steps on how to make/install it ... with
screenshots!).

http://joelinoff.com/blog/?p=431

Maybe I missed it, but I'm not sure if any of us directly discussed
this before, so I'm mentioning it here, in case anyone else finds it
interesting.

I do vaguely remember Christian Imhorst discussing something similar a
year or so ago. Lemme find the link ....

"[Freedos-user] Is anyone installed FreeDOS from USB CD drive or other
USB device?" (Sat, 23 Aug 2014)

https://www.mail-archive.com/freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg15388.html

I heavily prefer RUFUS (which is "Windows only", IIRC), but it's still
good to see an alternative.

P.S. Should this .ZIP be mirrored to iBiblio for us?