Old knoppix distro live-cd has the option to boot knoppix linux or freedos,

On the isolinux prompt type "dos"

Sadly last time I tested they old pre1.0 freedos distro. I asked editor to use an updated freedos image but they take everything from debian repositories, and this is the Freedos image used by debian for dos emulator.