Hi Eric,

Thanks for explanation at this side and yes we are not using any disk on
machines using direct acess to map server disk and

our new hardware with freedos  works same like  we used Ms-dos about 20 years
of time without any problems but the main problem is as you specified with our
new hardware's freedos-> keyb.exe cannot load into to memory correctly and it
auto use default 457.

We will try settings like you write now for using low memory and return to you
if it works. Also if there are other, changed  newly written codes of keyb.exe
kind that you can orient. Again we can try those methods also.

There is still reward on this job as its business. Again who will solve our
problem will be rewarded gently. (500$)

Thanks and best regards.

Salih.