It looks like I sent the video URL with a wrong link address, so here it is
again.
After watching the video, you should be able to install FreeDOS in any USB
flash stick without any trouble:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bd_n3nLsA4

|    |
Creating a Bootable USB Flash Drive with Rufus and FreeDOS
 We need: Rufus Portable as an USB stick formatter:
http://archive.org/download/RufusBackups/rufus-2.11p.exe A Fr...  |   |

 On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:18 AM, Bonaventura de'Vidovich