On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com> wrote:
> I don't know my client version. It is supplied by Juno.
> They don't have an update for me. I don't think https
> is the problem. I used the same browzer on my neighbor's
> wifi on my laptop and everything worked 100%. Its just
> Juno. Security is set to SSL 3 and it seams to work
> on neighbor's wifi. It all started right after that big
> data breech and Apache said they had an improved server.
> I think the world started using the new server and I
> suddenly got disconnected.
> I hate to loose Juno and its email; mostly the email.
>

> cheers
> DS

It seems clear the problem is on Juno's end. If you can use the same
browser on your neighbor's wifi and everything works, and if you only
see the problem when you are on Juno's Internet service, then it's
Juno.

You need to contact Juno to get this resolved. I'd guess that the
problem is with a proxy on Juno's end, since you are seeing the
problem on different website but only when you use Juno's Internet
service.