I missed that. In the e-mail there was June 20. I was in a rush and read
that just briefly. For meetings it is good to have some calendar reminder
(like Gmail) and include a link. I read that email now, there were no
instructions. Only  BlueJeans. No URL. By the way, here in Europe they say:
"Because of acquisition, BlueJeans is not available in your country
anymore."....Verizon, classic. Something like Zoom or Discord would be
better. So see you next time :-)

Lukas