On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 4:39 PM Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de> wrote:
>[..]
> There was a link, sent by Jim earlier today, when the meeting had
> just started. Maybe it could better have been sent an hour before,
> and not only on freedos-devel, but also on the larger freedos-user:

[..]

I meant to send a note about an hour earlier. I think I said last time
that I would. But the morning kind of got away from me, and I didn't
get time.

In addition to the email lists, the announcement and reminders were
also posted on the website (big yellow announcement box) and on
Twitter and Facebook.

For the August get-together, I'll share the URL in the reminders in
the week leading up to the meetup.

Jim