Hi Lukas,

> I missed that. In the e-mail there was June 20. I was in a rush and read
> that just briefly. For meetings it is good to have some calendar reminder
> (like Gmail) and include a link. I read that email now, there were no
> instructions. Only  BlueJeans. No URL. By the way, here in Europe they say:
> "Because of acquisition, BlueJeans is not available in your country
> anymore."....Verizon, classic. Something like Zoom or Discord would be
> better. So see you next time :-)

There was a link, sent by Jim earlier today, when the meeting had
just started. Maybe it could better have been sent an hour before,
and not only on freedos-devel, but also on the larger freedos-user:

https://bluejeans.com/506720713/0416 (of course THAT meeting has ended)

Are you sure that this would be blocked in your country? Zoom would be
a horrible alternative. Jitsi Meet might be acceptable, but I have not
heard from anybody who had problems with the Bluejeans server yet.

Regards, Eric