Hi Joao.
The most important is speed for a simulation. Then comes sound in priority, but is important also. What does mean " support only soundblaster"? I know i can configure it under virtualbox, but i have no real soundblaster, thats why i wrote what mainboard i have, with its soundchip.Would it be possible to buy a Soundblaster, perhaps an "USB soundblaster device" if it exists, and then i would have SB sound under freedos SUPPORTED BY virtualbox?
Any concrete hint would be appreciated.
Aim is to achieve to have sound in freedos under virtualbox on this host (Windows 10 wit the ASUS Z690)