Hi Wolf.

I think it must be some kind of emulation for MS-DOS/Free DOS games, but
virtualbox will detect your inboard soundcard since we no longer use
external sound cards althoug i have see some from Creative on stores
where in Portugal.

The prodominant is external sound cards...

I don't use much virtualbox for DOS because of the speaker issue, just to
tryout. For DOS gaming i try my luck with dosbox or the variant X because
of the CPU types.

The alternative is to get my 286 to play....