I'm not going to be porting LPR to mTCP anytime soon; I think about 4
people would have a use for it.  However, if a printer supports JetDirect
printing on port 9100, then mTCP netcat can be used.  Simply have your
program print to a file, then use netcat to send the file to the JetDirect
port on your printer.  Most network printers can do this.

The detailed instructions are in the mTCP PDF file.

-Mike