Hi everyone,

this is my first post on the list, so i want to apogly in advance
if i violate any customs.

So... i am searching for a good email solution for DOS, i know there
is (was?) a mutt port for DOS out there, but it is (at least for me)
nowhere to be found. As for now i am using Arachne as something of an
"all in one" solution, but as an spoiled linux user i am missing a few
things (threaded display of mails, filters...). Another thing i am in
search of is some form of newsreader, here i was totally out of luck
so far.

It would be great if someone would have a few suggestions.

Greetings

Ralf
-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser on FreeDOS  -
http://arachne.cz/