Hi Wladimir,

Thank you very much for you response.

I am using the kernel which is provided by you and I was able to successfully get the GPU driver on to imx53 based QSRB board.

I am using the same kernel for imx53 based tx53 board from karo, but I am having issue with getting GPU ID

Interestingly imx53.dtsi is common for both imx53-tx53-x13x.dts and imx53-qsrb.dts.

imx53.dtsi contains DTS entries for GPU and clocks.

I verified that clock values are same for both qsrb and tx53. Only thing I have to verify is if GPU completely powered on. Can you please let me know how to ensure this?

Regards,
   Abhijit