On 21.10.2013 01:42, Nathan Kinder wrote:
On 10/20/2013 01:33 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
I was searching for a ticket in the depth of the backlog when I found
some tickets we should probably just close as they are not relevant
anymore or have been superseded by alternative implementations.

If nobody objects I'd like to close the follwing tickets:

#582 - simply old and no more relevant
#232 - superseded by #3859 (or reference from #3859 ?)
#233 - superseded by #3859 (or reference from #3859 ?)
#192 - it seem we settled, do we still want to do this ?
I don't think that there a big need to do this anymore.  We've added more and
more capabilities to the FreeIPA password plug-in over time. In some ways,
it's nice to have a separate password plug-in since  just for FreeIPA as we've
added all of these other capabilities that are really FreeIPA specific (such
as OTP).  If we wanted to leverage a 389 DS password policy plug-in that also
allows us to plug-in all of these other password related capabilities, the
(not yet developed) 389 DS password policy API might have to be fairly complex.

#191 - cryptic, do we still want to do something here ?
Are we speaking about Web UI, right? IMHO a search capability is necessary if you have thousands of users. You simply can't use paging to find a 1 user from 10 000. (This assumes that people with 10 000 users use Web UI...)

#126 - I think we should close WONTFIX
I agree. We have how-to for people who insist on chroot.

#908 - I do not think we care much for the openssl dependency anymore
#2133 - superseded by #3007
Agreed.

-NGK

Petr^2 Spacek