On 25.10.2013 17:22, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
2013/10/25 Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com>:
On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 16:48 +0200, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
Hi all,

Do we have a place where we publish a daily build of the documentation?
I'd like to send such a link for documentation review by Red Hatters.

Regards,

J.

Hi,

We don't have place for it yet.
IMHO new doc should be published after major corrections.
There is a lot of outdated sections which are unusable for freeIPA
3.3.x .

I agree, but it could have the red background "Draft" stamp on it to
indicate its status.

My goal would be to have it reviewed by Red Hat SAs.

I guess I could also do something internally.

I think that nightly build with "Draft" stamp is a good idea!

Martin^1, is it possible to create an 'machine account' with FTP/git access to some part of freeipa.org? We can run publican from cron and push results to freeipa.org.

--
Petr^2 Spacek