On 10/25/2013 05:22 PM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
> 2013/10/25 Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com>:
>> On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 16:48 +0200, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Do we have a place where we publish a daily build of the documentation?
>>> I'd like to send such a link for documentation review by Red Hatters.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> J.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We don't have place for it yet.
>> IMHO new doc should be published after major corrections.
>> There is a lot of outdated sections which are unusable for freeIPA
>> 3.3.x .
>
> I agree, but it could have the red background "Draft" stamp on it to
> indicate its status.
>
> My goal would be to have it reviewed by Red Hat SAs.
>
> I guess I could also do something internally.
>
> Regards,
>
> J.

This is a bit late, but I have finally enabled daily build of our development
documentation.

The documentation itself is bulding in our upstream Jenkins CI, the result is
then copied by a cron script to the OpenShift instance.

Result is here:
http://www.freeipa.org/docs/master/html-desktop/index.html

I also added link to
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Documentation

I hope this helps to improve the situation with our doc.

Feedback welcome,