On 6.6.2014 20:35, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 6/6/2014 10:43 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 6.6.2014 15:45, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 6/5/2014 9:25 AM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
ACK for patches #592-#628. I'll continue reviewing the rest.

ACK for patches #633-639, #642, #644, #652, and #653. Patches #640 &
#641 have an issue (see #19 below) that should be fixed before pushing.
Other issues are minor/unrelated/suggestions that can be addressed
separately.

Thank you for the review.

I've fixed issues:

- #19, #20 in patch  #640.

And some low hanging fruit:
- #16, in patch #637
- #17, in patch #612
- #13, in patch #612

The branch has been rebased to current master.

ACK.

I've fixed issues #4, #2, #20 and #18. Commits in the branch, no rebase.

With these 4 changes we are ready for the push. I'll squash them, if necessary.

I am not able to reproduce issues #4 and #11.

4. In the list page (e.g. Users) in mobile mode the Refresh button
may overlap the search box.

Here's what I saw as I was adjusting the page width:
http://edewata.fedorapeople.org/ipa/images/snapshot1.png
http://edewata.fedorapeople.org/ipa/images/snapshot2.png
http://edewata.fedorapeople.org/ipa/images/snapshot3.png

Notice that in snapshot #2 the search box is partially covered by the
Refresh button.

11. In desktop mode the QR code for new OTP token is displayed
outside the dialog box.

Here's what I saw:
http://edewata.fedorapeople.org/ipa/images/snapshot4.png

Fixed, both were Firefox-only issues.

18. In the New Certificate dialog for Host, the instruction to create a
CSR exceeds the dialog boundary.

caused by BS' CSS:
code {
    white-space: nowrap;
}

I wonder if the best solution is to reset it to initial value in all
dialogs.

Alternatively, the sample command could be broken into two lines.

IMHO the style is better, because it's more general and easier for copy&paste. I've also added word-wrap to break very long subjects.

20. The capitalization of "Certificate" is inconsistent in Host's and
Service's Actions.

Fixed

The "View certificate" is still inconsistent though.

Shame on me :)

--
Petr Vobornik