On Tue, 02 Jun 2015, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Tue, 02 Jun 2015, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 06/02/2015 05:24 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:

On 06/02/2015 05:16 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 06/02/2015 05:08 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
On 06/02/2015 03:53 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/02/2015 02:20 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
On 06/02/2015 12:09 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi all,

The following error was caught during replica installation (I used all
the latest patches from Ludwig and Martin Basti):
-        except ldap.TYPE_OR_VALUE_EXISTS:
+        except (ldap.TYPE_OR_VALUE_EXISTS, ldap.NO_SUCH_OBJECT):

What happens if all replicas are updated and domain level is raised? I don't
think that the group will be populated. Or will it be? Without it, topology
plugin won't work, right?
good point,
it will be limited, when adding a new segment a replication agreement will be
created, but it will not have the credentials to replicate.
There should be a moment where all the DNs are added.
yes, there could probably be a check when topology plugin gets active if the
binddn group exists and if not create and populate it
Should we finally start maintaining by default IPA Masters hostgroup? *That*
should be the BIND DN group which Topology plugins works with, no?
what would be the members of this group ?
the binddn group needs all the ldap principals in it so that a replica can do
gssapi replication to another replica.

Ah. Hosts would be members of the group, i.e. host/server1.example.test
principals. If this is the case, the IPA Masters group does not look that
helpful.
No, host's DN is fqdn=ipa.master,cn=computers,cn=accounts,$SUFFIX. This
is exception in the way Kerberos services addressed.

Sure. But my point here was that host principals (and a hostgroup) are not
helpful here as DS will be authenticating with ldap/... principals.
Correct, so you need to go one step more and simply add
krbprincipalname=ldap/ipa.master,... to the list. You know that if the
host from IPA Masters hostgroup, then it has to have ldap service and if
it is not, then it is not a master, so you'd skip that one.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy