On 06/03/2015 04:10 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
> On 06/02/2015 02:20 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
>> replicas installed from older versions do not have a binddn group
>> just accept the errror
>
> ACK
>
> Pushed to master: 8457edc14dade724b486540800bcdafb7d9a6f76
>
> Note that this group will be populated later. IMHO it should be done as a part
> of domain-level raise procedure before setting the new level.

As said in other mail, I am not sure why we should be overloading domain-level
raise command that way.

I thought, we will create this group when the first replica upgrades to 4.2.
Whenever a new replica is added/upgraded, it's principal will be added to the
group also (even if Domain Level is 0).

Domain Level 1 means that all replicas are 4.2 and thus the group is fully
populated and Topology can be used.