On 15/07/15 15:39, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 07/15/2015 02:42 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
Patch attached.

Why are you adding RP, APL, IPSEC, DHCID, HIP, SPF records? Is there a plan to use them? Can't we just not use unsupported records in LDAPSearch'? (which would fix #5055)
I had discussion with Petr2, and we decided to do it this way, because these records are valid.

Removing unsupported records from search changes the behavior of the DNS commands. Now IPA shows even unsupported records which cannot be modified by API. AFAIK we want to keep this behavior.

--
Martin Basti