On 11.8.2015 09:00, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 08/10/2015 06:22 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 08/10/2015 06:02 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:54 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 10.8.2015 17:43, Milan Kubík wrote:
Hi all,

this patch fixes problem described in the ticket [1]
that caused the test run to fail completely at every other or so run.
I took the liberty to fix most of the pep8 issues while I was at it.

Thanks to Jan Cholasta for help with identifying this one.

IMO this would be more robust:

    t = None
    try:
    finally:
        del t
        nss.nss_shutdown()

By assigning a value to the variable at the beginning you make sure
that the del statement will not fail.

Honza

Thanks for the idea. It also removed the version check.
Updated patch attached.

Milan

Self NACK.

I have updated the fix for all of the leaks in that class. It seems to
corrupt the database even when no init/shutdown was called. Just not
so often.

Milan

NACK again. The problem is the reference counting. Even with this patch,
there seems to be at least one reference left after 't' is deleted and
nss.nss_shutdown races with the garbage collector.

Doesn't the PKCDDocument object also reference some NSS objects? It might be worth trying to delete it manually before nss_shutdown as well.

--
Jan Cholasta