On 03/04/2016 03:11 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've updated Feature template to make sure that important the design decisions
> are recorded somewhere.
>
> Of course all this is open for discussion. I did this soon because I believe
> that it is better to actually see how it looks like instead of discussing
> vaporware. Wiki has revert button if necessary, feel free to use it.

Just for the record, I would be cautious when changing such an impactful page
like Design Template. Your way, if somebody now copies the Feature template,
he/she would be basing the design work on a template proposal that was not
discussed yet and that is subject to change.

I believe the Mediawiki approach for that is User name space, where you can do
the proposal by copying this page without affecting the "production design
template":

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Namespaces#User

Just 2 cents. Let me know if there is better way than what I proposed.