On 11.3.2016 09:33, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 03/08/2016 07:07 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 08.03.2016 16:37, Martin Basti wrote:

On 08.03.2016 16:31, Martin Basti wrote:

Patch attached.

Rebased patch attached.

self-NACK

Scripts print to CLI unformatted strings, it should not be so easy.
See /var/log/ipaupgrade-{timestamp}.log for more information

second-NACK. We cannot break existing log file paths. The paths are mentioned
in a documentation and there may be also automation around that (gathering log
files). So there should be always symlink from the well known location to the
newest timestampe'd log.

Sorry, but this is absurd. What's the point of maintaining backward compatibility with obsolete documentation? Following this logic, we would not be able to change anything ever. What we should actually do is update the documentation. Ditto for automation.