On 23.09.2016 09:54, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 06:09:43PM +0200, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Hi all,

As you know, FedoraHosted.org will be decommissioned.
  https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedorahosted-sunset-2017-02-28/

We use Trac instance there. Let's discuss where we should migrate and
what are our requirements. Then put results on one place. For that I've
created:
   http://www.freeipa.org/page/FedoraHosted_Migration
That you for writing this up, there are some good points I didn't think
about, like migrating the ticket numbers. Did you already file an issue
that tracks this in Pagure (or asked if this is already possible)?

Do we need review by field? It is recorded in commit and for ongoing reviews we are assigning ourselves to pull requests, so everybody knows if somebody is reviewing a PR.

Martin^2