From:  "Martin Basti"<mba...@redhat.com>;
Date:  Wed, Oct 19, 2016 04:03 PM
To:  "郑磊"<zheng...@kylinos.cn>; "freeipa-devel"<freeipa-devel@redhat.com>;

Subject:  Re: [Freeipa-devel] [help]

     On 19.10.2016 03:35, 郑磊 wrote:

     Hello,
       In the process of using freeipa, we found a lot of content without
Chinese translation. In order to we can better use the platform,
      we made a Chinese translation.     Sorry but I don't see any updates in
zanata
https://fedora.zanata.org/iteration/view/freeipa/master/languages/zh-CN?dswid=-4750

     If you do a custom/manual translations this will not scale and you
will do the same every release

I have applied to join Chinese translation organization in zanata
https://fedora.zanata.org/language/view/zh-CN?dswid=2727, but there is no
reply. And I have tried to translate in zanata
https://fedora.zanata.org/iteration/view/freeipa/master/languages/zh-CN?dswid=-4750,
 But there seems to be no permission to modify. Whether I need to put the
translation file zh_CN.po to create pull request against freeipa/freeipa on
github?

      I think the translation work for freeipa       internationalization
promotion also can have certain help. In       addition, in use process, we
found that when test the       corresponding function of operation in the Web
interface is not a       straightforward logging which needs to query in the
background,       and it may not be intuitive and convenient. In order to we
can       intuitively record what we have done the operation in the Web
interface, we do the log module plug-ins.

          webUI is just layer on top of our API calls.

     I know, What I mean is that no matter we are in API calls mode to
manipulate freeipa or Web UI way, we all can intuitive see clearly under the
log module. The log module function is to record any of our operation.

           祝:
                 工作顺利!生活愉快!
             长沙研发中心 郑磊
             Phone:18684703229