Title: #174: add log module

shanyin commented:
"""
Yes. As you see, our use case is I'm admin and want to audit what commads were
used.

- Because I use freeipa 4.3.1 version, adaptation through on this version, I
saw the master branch source code structure is different from the ipa-4-3
branch, I am not sure if there is a problem after adding log module, so created
pull request on the ipa-4-3 branch.

- We can set up the log file permissions. Currently only the admin can view the
log information in web interface.

- The log module adapted by freeipa 4.3.1 version, not sure if there is a
problem in other versions. As for the replicated topology, I need to familiar
with its function.

- Parsing the log is to show more friendly in the web interface.

BTW, there is still no respond about joining Chinese translation organization
in zanata https://fedora.zanata.org/language/view/zh-CN?dswid=2727
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/174#issuecomment-255289588