Title: #174: add log module

mbasti-rh commented:
"""
Hello,

we agreed on devel meeting that this is not the right way how to audit/log
inspection should be done with FreeIPA:
- centralized logging is preferred solution

However we would like to merge some parts of your PR:
- fix for missing translation strings
- improvement of logging that might help you and can improve value of logs for
users
Would be awesome if you can send them as separate PR.

Also we endorse you to create an IPA httpd log parser as separate CLI project
from this PR which may be helpful for other users as lightweight solution
compared to centralized logging.

Thank you!
"""

See the full comment at