Title: #174: add log module

mbasti-rh commented:
"""
> Yes. As you see, our use case is I'm admin and want to audit what commads
> were used.

In this case, if it is only for admins I endorse you to use centralized logging:
- http://www.freeipa.org/page/Centralized_Logging

> Because I use freeipa 4.3.1 version, adaptation through on this version, I
> saw the master branch source code structure is different from the ipa-4-3
> branch, I am not sure if there is a problem after adding log module, so
> created pull request on the ipa-4-3 branch.

Yes, master differs from 4.3, and as I said, new features are merged only to
master, 4.3.x is only for bugfixes

> We can set up the log file permissions. Currently only the admin can view the
> log information in web interface.

Where is this enforced in code? AFAIK you are accessing log as httpd user

> The log module adapted by freeipa 4.3.1 version, not sure if there is a
> problem in other versions. As for the replicated topology, I need to familiar
> with its function.

FreeIPA supports multimaster topology, your current implementation shows only
history of commands from the server where a user is actually connected. It will
not provide history from all servers.

> Parsing the log is to show more friendly in the web interface.

IMO Kibana and centralized logging shows log information in nice way too

> BTW, there is still no respond about joining Chinese translation organization
> in zanata https://fedora.zanata.org/language/view/zh-CN?dswid=2727

Have you tried others way how to get into? Maybe ask teamlead on IRC
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Simplified_Chinese_Team
"""

See the full comment at