The 1111 will disappear after saved pressed . it will chnage to 1111 in
ldap but the UI field blank not store.

define(['freeipa/phases','freeipa/user'],

  function(phases, user_mod) {

    // helper function

    function get_item(array, attr, value) {

      for (var i=0,l=array.length; i<l; i++) {

        if (array[i][attr] === value) return array[i];

      }

      return null;

  }

  var cdate_plugin = {};

  cdate_plugin.add_c_date = function() {

    var facet = get_item(user_mod.entity_spec.facets, '$type', 'details');

    var section = get_item(facet.sections, 'name', 'identity');

    section.fields.push({
      flags: ['w_if_no_aci'],
  $type: 'multivalued',
  name: 'comDate',
      label: 'Commencement Date'

    });

    return true;

  };

  phases.on('customization', cdate_plugin.add_c_date);

  return cdate_plugin;

});

[image: 內置圖片 1]