[r...@saprhds001 sbin]# klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: ad...@mydomain.com <mailto:ad...@mydomain.com>
07/08/10 16:37:47 07/09/10 16:37:43 krbtgt/bmibank....@mydomain.com <mailto:krbtgt/bmibank....@mydomain.com>

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt0
klist: You have no tickets cached
[r...@saprhds001 sbin]# /usr/sbin/ipa-finduser admin
There was a problem importing one of the required Python modules. The
error was:
    No module named kerberos

And when I try to restart the ipa server, the ipa_webgui service is not shouting down and web server not working. Please advice me what went wrong?

You need the python-kerberos package. Did you install this from source? Our dependencies within the source tree are a bit weak but installing using rpms should have required it.

For the restart problem, how are you restarting things? Can you look in /var/log/ipa_error.log to see if anything is logged? This is the web UI (TurboGears) error log. The Apache log in /var/log/httpd/error_log might have some relevant details as well.