Steven Jones wrote:


Hi,

Yep....that is the issue....I put it in, rebooted, worked, took it out
rebooted, didnt work, put it back in rebooted and it worked again.
Wonders of a gui setup....normally I do it by hand and do a FQDN....I
assumed because it was short form in the file that is the way it is now,
obviously not.....bugger.

Thanks for confirming. I've opened this ticket to track the issue, we should try to detect it https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1035

regards

rob


8><-----

The hostname is lacking a domain name, that may be what is confusing
things. As an test you might try setting hostname to be a fqdn and see
if things improve.

rob


thanks...

regards

Steven

_______________________________________________
Freeipa-users mailing list
Freeipa-users@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-users

Reply via email to