On 03/14/2011 09:50 AM, tomasz.napier...@allegro.pl wrote:
On 2011-03-09, at 20:33, Rich Megginson wrote:

On 03/09/2011 09:15 AM, tomasz.napier...@allegro.pl wrote:
On 2011-03-09, at 15:09, Rich Megginson wrote:

8><-----------------
[04/Mar/2011:14:59:17 +0100] NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=meToMASTER636"
(XXX:636): Missing data encountered
[04/Mar/2011:14:59:17 +0100] NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=meToMASTER636"
(XXX:636): Incremental update failed and requires administrator action
Not sure what happened here.  How long has the server been down?  You
will need to reinitialize the slave from the master.
Server was down for 2-3 hours. Currently slave has more recent data, because it
is in our production environment (master is in backup DC)

I don't have much experience with 389, and it seems that in FreeIPA setup 389
DS is in minimal form. So how can I reinitialize slave? Is there any chance to
transfer changes form slave to master? Im afraid that loosing changes on slave
would be a disaster (there were hundreds of users added)
ipa-replica-manage - you would want to initialize the master from the
slave.  Please make a backup of your slave first.
Just to make sure I'm getting the thing right: is there any risk for slave
during reinitialization?
There should not be a risk for the slave.
Regards,