Ian Levesque wrote:
Hello,

I'm running version 2.0.0-23 under Scientific 6.1. I've noticed that users in the "User
Administrator" role,  don't have access via the web UI to actually manage groups. The only link under
"Identity" is "Users". CLI management works as expected. Is this a known bug with the
relatively old version of FreeIPA I'm running?

$ ipa role-show "User Administrator"
   Role name: User Administrator
   Member users: levesque
   Privileges: user administrators, group administrators

$ ipa privilege-show "group administrators"
   Privilege name: Group Administrators
   Permissions: add groups, remove groups, modify groups, modify group
membership
   Granting privilege to roles: User Administrator

Best,
Ian

A similar issue was fixed in 2.1.3 but it affected all UI screens IIRC (e.g. non-admins never saw anything extra).